- About Us
- Your First Visit
- Dental Treatments
- Hygiene Therapy
- Implant Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Dental Plan
- Interest Free Credit
- Image Gallery
- Contact Us
At the Dental Studio & Implant Centre, our highly trained and dedicated team aims to provide the highest quality of dental care in a relaxing environment. We keep abreast of leading innovations and techniques to provide the most modern approach to maintaining good oral health. We offer the latest techniques in cosmetic dentistry and facial rejuvenation to make you feel great. We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join one of the dental care plans detailed below. We believe these allow our patients to budget for their dental care. As well as maintaining your dental health, this will minimise the need for treatment, based on a preventative approach, and will include advice to help control dental disease.
(This is subject to an initial assessment)
- Two examinations per year (including X-rays)
- Two hygiene visits per year
- 10% discount on normal fees
- Membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies both at home and abroad
- Supplementary insurance (see policy summary)
Complete Care Plan:
This is subject to an initial assessment and includes all the maintenance benefits above as well as the following:
- All routine fillings
- All root fillings
- All extractions
- Crown and bridge works *
*Crown, bridges and dentures does not include laboratory bills.
Family Care Plan:
For parents (new or existing patients) on the plan their children can now be seen for:
Level 1: 0-5 years - Free of charge. Supplementary insurance not included.
Level 2: 6-18 years - £5.00 per month. This includes all treatments (except items listed on the exclusions list).
- Treatment requiring referrals
- Prescription charges
- Laboratory fees
- Cosmetic treatments
- Extensive periodontal treatment
- Orthodontic therapy
- Preventative care for long term dental health
- Flexible monthly payments
- Preferential appointment times
- 24 hours helpline for dental emergencies at home and abroad
- Supplementary Insurance (see policy summary)
How Do I Join The Plan?
Simply complete and sign the enclosed Direct Debit mandate and return to the address on the form. Your cover will start from the first day of the month following receipt. We carry out a consultation to check that your mouth is in a reasonably stable condition. If we find a problem, we may ask you to accept treatment for it, or with your agreement, the treatment being excluded from the plan.
How Do I Leave The Plan?
If you ever find that you want to end the arrangement, you can do so simply by giving us one month’s notice. If amounts due to us are not paid for two months in a row, we would terminate the arrangement after giving you notice. We will also advise you at least two months prior to any changes in your monthly payment for the following year.
Terms & Conditions
- The membership plan is open to adults and children
- All patients must have had a full examination at the Dental Studio & Implant Centre prior to joining the plan
- Payment is by monthly Direct Debit
- Monday 9.00 - 6.30
- Tuesday 8.30 - 5.30
- Wednesday 8.30 - 5.30
- Thursday 8.30 - 5.30
- Friday By appointment