- About Us
- Your First Visit
- Dental Treatments
- Hygiene Therapy
- Implant Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Dental Plan
- Interest Free Credit
- Image Gallery
- Contact Us
Your smile is important. It’s one of the first things you notice when you meet someone. A whiter, brighter smile is beautiful - it can help you feel better about yourself and make a memorable impression
Your lifestyle and the aging process can stain and darken your teeth. Many things we do on a regular basis can contribute to stained teeth, such as drinking coffee, tea, cola and red wine or smoking.
Whitening can get your smile looking its best. Non-professional procedures and clinically unproven teeth whitening tips can often lead to unsatisfactory results, you should look for a whitening procedure that is
- Fast and convenient
- Long lasting
- Low sensitivity
- Proven to be safe and effective
- Performed by a Dental Professional
Other whitening systems don’t compare to the Zoom! Nothing whitens better or faster.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What is Zoom! tooth whitening?
- A. Zoom! is a bleaching process that lightens discoloration of enamel and dentin. You may have seen the Zoom! process been used on Extreme Makeover.
- Q. How long does Zoom! Whitening take?
- A. The complete procedure takes less than an hour. The procedure begins with a preparation period followed as little as by 45 minutes of bleaching. (A cleaning is recommended prior to the actual Zoom! whitening session.)
- Q. How does the Zoom! system work?
- A. The Zoom! light activated whitening gel’s active ingredient is Hydrogen Peroxide. As the Hydrogen Peroxide is broken down, oxygen enters the enamel and dentin, bleaching coloured substances while the structure of the tooth is unchanged. The Zoom! light aids in activating the hydrogen peroxide and helps it penetrate the surface of the tooth. A study has shown that use of the Zoom! lamp increases the effectiveness of the Zoom! gel by 26% or more, giving an average improvement of up to eight shades.
- Q. How long do the results last?
- A. By following some simple post whitening care instructions, your teeth will always be lighter than they were before. To keep your teeth looking their best, we recommend flossing, brushing twice daily, and occasional touch-ups with Zoom! White gel. These are professional formula products designed specifically to keep your teeth their brightest. They are available at Dental Studio & implant Studio.
- Q. Are there any side effects?
- A. Sensitivity during the treatment may occur with some patients. The Zoom! light generates minimal heat which is the usual source of discomfort. On rare occasions, minor tingling sensations are experienced immediately after the procedure, but always dissipate. We can supply you with anti-sensitivity toothpaste for use prior to treatment.
- Q. What causes tooth discoloration?
- A. There are many causes. The most common include aging and consumption of staining substances such as coffee, tea, colas, tobacco, red wine, etc. During tooth formation, consumption of tetracycline, certain antibiotics or excessive fluoride may also cause tooth discoloration.
- Q. Do many people whiten their teeth?
- A. More people than you might imagine. A bright sparkling smile can make a big difference for everyone. The Zoom! Whitening System makes it easier and faster than ever before.
- Q. Who may benefit from tooth whitening?
- A. Almost anyone. However, treatment may not be as effective for some as it is for others. Our dentist can determine if you are a viable candidate for this procedure through a thorough oral exam, including a shade assessment.
- Q. Is whitening safe?
- A. Yes. Extensive research and clinical studies indicate that whitening teeth under the supervision of a dentist is safe. In fact, many dentists consider whitening the safest cosmetic dental procedure available. As with any tooth whitening product, Zoom! is not recommended for children under 13 years of age and pregnant or lactating women.
- Monday 9.00 - 6.30
- Tuesday 8.30 - 5.30
- Wednesday 8.30 - 5.30
- Thursday 8.30 - 5.30
- Friday By appointment